Scampr is a whimsical open-world game that takes place in a charming countryside village created by extraterrestrials to replicate Earth through the hazy memories of a goldfish. Prepare for a unique experience where flying whales and miniature giraffes made from acorns are the norm.
Immerse yourself in the peculiar world of Scampr and explore its fantastical landscapes. Release your inner game enthusiast and embark on this casual adventure.
Support the talented developers behind Scampr by purchasing the game and unlocking all its delightful surprises.
Get Scampr now on Steam: [https://store.steampowered.com/app/1621380/Scampr/](https://store.steampowered.com/app
Scampr is an open-world game set in a quaint rural hamlet invented by aliens to replicate life on Earth as remembered by a goldfish. The goldfish may have misremembered some facts about how the Earth works, and whales fly through the air and acorns turn into miniature giraffes.
Release Date: 7 Jun, 2021
Support the software developers. BUY IT!
Size: 7 GB
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64bit)
- Processor: AMD FX-8350 or Intel Core i5-4690K or newer running at 3.5 GHz or higher
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card – GeForce GTX 960 or Radeon R9 380
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
- Additional Notes: Keyboard, mouse and an internet connection for Steam.