SpaceEngine is the world’s first science-based photorealistic interactive 3D planetarium. It offers a breathtaking experience by modeling the entire Universe with procedural generation for uncharted areas. This game falls under the genres of Casual, Indie, Simulation, and Early Access. It was released on June 11, 2019.
Support the software developers by purchasing SpaceEngine through the official Steam store at this link: [https://store.steampowered.com/app/314650/SpaceEngine/](https://store.steampowered.com/app/314650/SpaceEngine/)
The game includes various HD content such as SpaceEngine PRO, as well as detailed representations of Mercury, Venus, Earth, Moon, Mars, Asteroids, Jupiter
The world’s first science-based photorealistic interactive 3D planetarium that models the entire Universe, using procedural generation for uncharted areas.
Genre: Casual, Indie, Simulation, Early Access
Release Date: 11 Jun, 2019
Support the software developers. BUY IT!
• SpaceEngine PRO
• SpaceEngine – Mercury HD
• SpaceEngine – Venus HD
• SpaceEngine – Earth HD
• SpaceEngine – Moon HD
• SpaceEngine – Mars HD
• SpaceEngine – Asteroids HD
• SpaceEngine – Jupiter System HD
• SpaceEngine – Saturn System HD
• SpaceEngine – Uranus System HD
• SpaceEngine – Neptune System HD
• SpaceEngine – Pluto System HD
SpaceEngine v0.990.45.1940 Early Access
Size: 58 GB
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium G3240 or AMD FX-4100
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 950 or Radeon HD 8760
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: VRAM (dedicated video memory) is very important for SpaceEngine – 2 GB is enough to run the program comfortably on lower settings.